This variant is currently sold out.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Be prepared for the softest, healthiest foundation with minimal ingredients!
Our Mousse Foundation has a lovely creamy consistency, blend easily and has a powdery finish with a soft sheer glow. It is made with organic, raw sea buckthorn to help your skin fight signs of ageing and give it a vitamin C boost.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU IF:
• You want an all natural, vegan + zero waste foundation with minimal ingredients
• You want a light to medium coverage, depending on how you apply the foundation
• You want a foundation that is actually good for your skin
• You want a titanium dioxide free foundation
• You want a plastic free, eco conscious foundation that is completely handmade ♡
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS
• SEA BUCKTHORN contains lots of fatty acids and antioxidants making it a true jam packed plant powerhouse that gives your skin instant nutrition! Sea Buckthorn moisturizes the skin, eases skin irritation and helps to fight those little signs of ageing.
• GRAPE SEED OIL is a light weight oil that sinks into the skin quickly. It helps to moisterise the skin without feeling heavy or oily.
• COCONUT OIL is a skin superfood. It offers mild SPF protection and is full of vitamins providing lot's of hydration and nourishment.
WHAT'S IN IT:
INCI: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, zinc oxide, mica (CI 77019), Hydrogenated soy bean oil, stearic acid (palm oil free), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) extract.
[+/- May Contain]: (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492 · CI 77491 · CI 77499)
HOW TO USE
It all depends on the coverage you'd like. If you want some more coverage, we suggest applying the foundation with either your fingers or a small brush on those areas where you feel like you need it most and to apply it to the rest of your face with a stippling brush. If you want to even out your skin tone, or give it a healthy glow, but you don't want a lot of coverage, we suggest either applying it lightly to your face with your fingers like you would with a day cream, or to use a fluffier brush, like a kabuki brush.
This Mousse Foundation is currently available in nine different shades:
01: fair / light skin with neutral undertones
02: light skin with neutral undertones
03: medium skin with neutral undertones
04: fair/ light skin with pink undertones
05: light skin with pink undertones
06: medium skin with pink undertones
07: fair / light skin with yellow undertones
08: light skin with a yellow undertones
09: medium skin with a yellow undertones
Can't find your shade? In August we will be releasing more shades for medium and darker skin.
This Mousse Foundation is currently sold in a 5ml (0.17 oz) rose gold aluminium jar, a 15ml rose gold aluminium (0.51 oz) and a 25ml (0.85 oz) rose gold aluminium jar. You can choose the size you want from the dropdown menu.
Both the 15ml jar and the 25ml jar are wrapped in a beautiful vegan velvet pouch.
ABOUT OUR PACKAGING
We love planet earth and we want to minimise plastic waste as much as we can. Our packaging is as follows:
All orders are send in kraft paper boxes which are filled with crinkle cut paper shred filler (unbleached, chemical free).
All orders include a little brochure printed on sustainably sourced paper with compostable ink. Within the brochure you will find all the info on our Refill Project, plus a little discount code for your next order!
All orders include at least one free sample!
If your order doesn't fit into on of our boxes, we occasionally send the order in 100% recycled and sustainable kraft paper envelopes which are lined with eco bubbles which are also 100% recycled.
The eco bubbles lining can easily be separated from the kraft paper and then recycled accordingly.
All our labels are vegan. All our printer inks are vegan and certified for compostability.
If you have specific preferences for how your order is wrapped and packaged, please contact us and we will make sure you receive your products in the way that fits you best!